Thursday, April 26, 2012

It takes two

Almost three years ago we watched Kata and Altug tie the knot in Budapest. It was the first time someone had asked me to photograph their wedding but I was stoked. I showed up with my little Nikon coolpics (don't laugh - that little thing took some wicked photos!) and did my best to document their day.
Looking back, what strikes me most is what a leap Kata and Altug were taking. They were from different countries, spoke different languages, they had never lived together or spent long periods of time together - simply put, these two just jumped. And although they jumped without knowing what was below, they did jump with the right dose of determination and flexibility to make it work. After two years away we returned to a married couple made stronger and wiser by time and love. I think these photos from an afternoon in Buda tell that story all on their own.




















  
xo from Angela, Laci and Ati 

No comments:

Post a Comment